Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Babies!

This is SOOOOOOOOO amazing!!!!!!!! I just went over to clean out Gio and Cella's cage today and guess what I found? 2 BABY GERBILS!!!! This is the weird part, though. They are all hairy already so I'm guessing they are a week old now. How could I not have seen them? The nest the Gio and Cella made is huge with LOTS of bedding, so I guess they were hiding. But they are REALLY cute. I don't have pictures on the computer yet, but when I do, I will put them on. You will probably see pictures in person before I put them on the computer, so don't worry. See U Soon!

Maria

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMG what r u going to name them?

Maria (MIIEEA) said...

the white one looks EXACTLY like her mommy; her name is Cassie. The darker one(darker than her daddy and all brown) is Nyra. TTYL!!!